WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT AND BANANA MUFFINS
3 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
125ml vegetable oil
100g caster sugar
1½ teaspoon baking powder
150 white chocolate chunks
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Line a muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
3. Mash the bananas well.
4. Beat together the eggs and oil.
5. Put the flour, baking powder and sugar together in a large bowl, and stir through. Mix in the mashed bananas and beaten egg and oil mixture.
6. Spoon evenly into baking cases in muffin tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the muffins come away from the side of the pan when touched.
8. Rest the muffin tray on a wire rack for five minutes then remove the muffins and leave on the rack for another five minutes before serving.
Geplaas: Riette Roos