DOUBLE LAYER CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
500g Full Fat Smooth Cottage Cheese
250ml Orley Whip Cream whipped
1 Can of Caramel Treat
180ml Castor Sugar
1 Packet Tennis Biscuits
5ml Vanilla Essence
1 Cup Chocolate Crushed Pieces of your choice
1. Whip the cream till peaks form and fold in the caramel treat.
2. Add the crushed pieces of chocolate and mix well.
3. Now in a seperate mixing bowl add the cottage cheese, vanilla essence and castor sugar and mix well till a smooth texture form.
4. Now fold in the caramel cream mixture into the cottage cheese.
5. If it is all folded well set aside.
6. In a rectangular glass tray spray with spray and cook.
7. Add one layer of tennis bicuits at the bottom of the glass tray.
8. Put half of the cheesecake mixture onto the tennis biscuits layer.
9. On top of the 1st cheesecake layer add another layer of tennis biscuits.
10. Add the rest of the cheesecake mixture on top of the tennis biscuits and smooth it out.
11. With the rest of the tennis biscuits that’s left over, crush it and sprinkle it on top of the cheesecake.
12. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for 2-3 hours till set.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Source and Photo: Kristie Townsend