KRISTIE’S GOLDEN POTATOES
6 Potatoes peeled and cut into quarter pieces
30ml Butter Melted
Course Salt and Pepper
1. Put the potatoes in a plastic bowl and microwave uncovered for 10min.
2. Put 15ml melted butter and the course salt and pepper and mix it with the potatoes.
3. In a square tin pan put the potatoes and cover with foil.
4. Let it cook in the oven on 180 Degrees C for 20min.
5. Remove the foil and brush the last melted butter over the potatoes.
6. Let it cook in the oven on 200 Degrees C for 20min.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Source and Photo: Kristie Townsend