KRISTIE’S MANGO ROASTED CHICKEN
10 Pieces of Chicken of your choice
1 Mango Peeled and chopped into pieces
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Oil
2 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
1/2 an Onion Chopped into pieces
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Put the oven on 180Degrees.
2. Put the mango, soya sauce, mayonnaise, oil and brown sugar into a jug and use a hand blender to make it soft and like a sauce and put aside.
3. Now put the pieces of chicken in a roasting pan with a little oil on the bottom of the roasting pan.
4. Now take a tablespoon and cover the chicken pieces with tablespoons full on each piece till each piece is covered.
5. Put the onion pieces in between the chicken.
6. Cover the chicken with foil and put in the oven for 60minutes on the middle rack in the oven.
7. If the chicken is cooked, remove the foil and put the oven on grill and the rack on the top in the oven.
8. Grill the chicken for +-5-10min.
9. Remove from grill and serve with rice and vegetables or just as a side dish!
Source and Photo: Kristie Townsend