KRISTIE ‘S RICH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
250ml Fresh Cream
80ml Cocoa Powder
60ml Castor Sugar
30ml Full Cream Milk
2 Pieces of Any Chocolate of your liking
1. Whip the fresh cream till stiff peaks form.
2. Fold the cocoa powder into the fresh cream.
3. Now add the castor sugar and the full cream milk and mix well.
4. Now put a big spoonful into two seperate pudding bowls till its filled to the top.
5. Put a piece of chocolate on top of the chocolate mousse.
6. Put in the fridge for two to three hours and serve!
7. Rich & creamy & very delicious!!
Recipe and photo: Kristie Townsend