STORK BAKED CHEESECAKE
300g plain sweet biscuits
125g Stork margarine, melted
2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
300ml fresh cream
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon rind, fibely grated
750g cream cheese
200g castor sugar
-preheat oven to 160 °c and grease a 21cm deep round spring form baking pan
– finely crush biscuits and combine with the melted Stork margerine
– press biscuit mix into bottom of baking pan and put in the freezer for 15 to 20 mins
– beat cream cheese until it is softened then beat in castor augar until combined and mixture is smooth
– add the rind to the lemon juuce then add to the cream cheese mixture, beating until combined
– combine the eggs, cream and vanilla essence by lightly whisking together, then add this to the cream cheese mixture, beating as you go, untik smooth.
– pour mixture onto the prepared biscuit base. Bake for 1 hour in the centre of the oven or until cake is firm to the touch.
– remove from oven allow to cool (about 2 hours) then refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Remive from springform pan and serve.
I used fresh rasperries and dusted with icing sugar but you could decorate with anything really.
Photo and recipe posted by Andrea Wintour Smith