This is a quick and easy side dish – even my daughter enjoyed it and she doesn’t usually eat asparagus!
* 2 bunches of asparagus
* 4 mushrooms
* Bacon pieces
* Sundried tomatoes
* Kalamata olives
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180*C
2. Trim the white ends off of the asparagus and place asparagus on baking tray.
3. Place the mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and bacon on top.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Toss gently with hands to coat evenly.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Ek het rou bestandele gebruik. Dis ‘n goeie idee om dalk die spek eers gaar te maak.
Source and Photo: Louise Venter