1.Make enough mashed potatoes to layer in a medium sized baking dish.
2.Cheese sauce enough for layering
3.About 10 hard boiled eggs
1. Spray oven dish with a little “spray and cook”
2. slice the hard boiled eggs and place in the bottom of the dish
3. spoon cheese sauce over the eggs, just enough to coat
4. spoon some mash and spread into a thin layer
5. You should now have a layer of egg, sauce and mash
6. follow this process until your dish has a few layers. The top layer ideally
should be mash.
7. Grate cheese over the top and bake in the oven until the cheese is
brown and crispy.
I have used this dish on many occasions and I find it is very good to stretch on a budget…..especially if you suddenly find yourself the host of a house full of unexpected guests.
Source: Alyssa Buxmann