CLASSIC BUTTERSCOTCH FROSTING
1 cup unsalted butter, softened (Ideal texture should be like ice cream)
3-4 cups icing sugar, sifted
¼ teaspoon table salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
Up to 4 tablespoons milk
– Beat butter for few minutes with mixer with paddle attachment on med speed.
– Add 3 cups of icing sugar. Turn mixer on lowest speed until sugar has been incorporated with the butter.
– Increase mixer speed to medium and add vanilla extract, salt and 2 tbsp of milk and beat for 3minutes
– If frosting needs a more stiff consistency, add remaining sugar.
– If frosting needs to be thinned out, add remaining milk 1 tbsp at a time.
Resep en foto: Belinda Derrick Duvenage